‘I’m not going to be an intruder’: Woman and two kids walk through Australian cave site

‘I’m not going to be an intruder’: Woman and two kids walk through Australian cave site

The man who found the cave where the first Australians were buried in 1871 says he is not going back.

Key points:The family and the woman were digging at the same spot on Saturday when they discovered the cave siteRobbers cave is part of the Australian National MuseumThe man says he will not return to it until it is cleaned upRobbers Cave is part a National Museum at the remote and remote Kimberley, which is the largest archaeological site in the world.

The family, aged nine and 13, said they were walking through the cave on Saturday afternoon and came across the cave entrance.

“I’m going to take it,” one of the kids said.

“They have got it down here,” the other replied.

The group was on the ground for several minutes before they reached a large opening.

Inside the cave, they saw what looked like a man, about three metres long and weighing around 1.5 kilograms.

“It looked like he had an axe in his hand,” one girl said.

They then spotted a woman and her two children.

They said they heard the two children shouting about what they saw.

The girl said her mother was terrified when she saw the cave.

“We saw the lady, she was hysterical,” she said.

The woman said she did not know why the man was there.

“When I came up to her, I said, ‘What are you doing here?'”

She said, she had a son, and I was like, ‘Why are you there?’

“The woman’s husband and her daughter were later arrested.

They are due to appear in the Kimberley Magistrates Court on Friday.

Police said they had not received any reports of injuries, but the families have been issued a police escort.

The man, who is in his 50s, was arrested and charged with possession of a firearm, criminal trespass and criminal damage to a monument.

The mother was released from custody and her son has been released from detention.

The families have not been charged with a crime, but they were issued a warrant to search for evidence.

The man said the cave was “an old man’s grave”.

He said he would continue to explore the site until the cave had been cleaned up.”

There are still a lot of things that we don’t know about, so it’s hard to say where we are right now,” he said.

Topics:world-politics,archaeology,history,indigenous-aboriginal-and-torres-strait-islander,bushra,nsw,brisbane-4000,australiaContact Karen MurphyMore stories from New South Wales